- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
News Archive 2016
- Christmas Wreaths Sale
- New Café Summer Menu
- Kitchen Garden Produce Sales
- BBC Gardeners' Question Time
- Memories of The Beatles
- 50 Years Since The Beatles Filmed at Chiswick House Gardens
- Conservation of the Cedars of Lebanon
- Private Events in the Conservatory
- Did You See The Beatles?
- Easter Weekend Opening
- Chiswick Camellias Win Gold!
- New Plaque Honours Members of the International Camellia Society
- Camellia Show Open
- Magical Lantern Festival Open
- Camellia Show Countdown Begins
- Magical Lantern Festival Installation
- Celebrate! April 2016 Venue Hire Offer
- Sculpture Shock Prints
- Launch of Winter Events
- Winter Opening Times
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
New Café Summer Menu
Join us this summer for a menu inspired by tomatoes.
Whether you fancy succulent mozzarella, avocado, tomatoes and basil served with focaccia, an elegant salad niçoise or delectable puff pastry tart, Chiswick House Café has something to satisfy.
On the counter, our pasta dishes are brimming with fresh summer vegetables, or if visiting on the weekend, remember our barbecue is open from noon Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting. We have a range of reassuringly familiar food for children, too.
Drinks include refreshing homemade lemonades, cold pressed juices, superb fairly-traded coffee and tea, and a concise selection of tipples.
Chiswick House Café is open at 8.30am every day until 6pm.
This page can be found in the following news feeds