- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
News Archive 2016
- Christmas Wreaths Sale
- New Café Summer Menu
- Kitchen Garden Produce Sales
- BBC Gardeners' Question Time
- Memories of The Beatles
- 50 Years Since The Beatles Filmed at Chiswick House Gardens
- Conservation of the Cedars of Lebanon
- Private Events in the Conservatory
- Did You See The Beatles?
- Easter Weekend Opening
- Chiswick Camellias Win Gold!
- New Plaque Honours Members of the International Camellia Society
- Camellia Show Open
- Magical Lantern Festival Open
- Camellia Show Countdown Begins
- Magical Lantern Festival Installation
- Celebrate! April 2016 Venue Hire Offer
- Sculpture Shock Prints
- Launch of Winter Events
- Winter Opening Times
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Magical Lantern Festival Open
The Magical Lantern Festival, organised by Weli Creative, London’s first Chinese Lantern Festival is now open.
The festival will be open between Wednesday 3 February and Sunday 6 March 2016 (closed Tuesday 23rd Feb & Monday 29th Feb).
As well as an array of illuminated animals – including a gigantic dragon and exotic creatures such as giraffes, monkeys and elephants reminiscent of when the sixth Duke of Devonshire had a menagerie of animals strolling through his pleasure gardens, there are also a variety of colourful floral lights, including a handmade Camellia lantern in celebration of the Camellia Show.
Throughout the festivals, the Gardens will remain open daily from 7am until 4.30pm.
The entrance for Chiswick House Gardens to visit the Lantern Festival is situated just off the westbound A4 and clearly marked by a brown tourist board entrance sign.
For more information about the Magical Lantern Festival and tickets, please see their website (link on right).