- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
News Archive 2013
- Gardens Closed Monday 23 December
- Seasons Greetings
- Volunteer Handyman Required
- Christmas Shopping
- 2013 Christmas Cards
- New Director Appointed
- New Director Sought
- Britain's Secret Homes
- Temporary Closure - Oak Processionary Moth
- May Fayre Winners
- Chatsworth Attic Sale furnishings return to Chiswick House
- Peter Blake print for sale
- Camellia Festival Success
- CHISWICK HOUSE CLOSED TUE 12/3
- Artists Support Camellia Festival
- Chiswick House Camellia Festival 2013: Press Preview
- Venue Hire 2013/14
- Winter Walks
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Volunteer Handyman Required
We are seeking a volunteer handyman to assist our Gardens Manager with general maintenance work in the gardens for up to 16 hours per week.
Chiswick House and Gardens Trust is seeking a volunteer handyman to assist our Gardens Manager with general maintenance work in the gardens for up to 16 hours per week (between Monday to Friday).
Examples of typical tasks are:
- Basic plumbing skills.
- General building/DIY skills to perform tasks such as drilling holes, putting up shelves and soap dispensers etc.
- Refurbishment of memorial benches, sanding and painting.
If you have some experience relating to the above, or know anyone who may be interested, we look forward to hearing from you.
To express your interest please email Louise Randall, Volunteer Manager using the form below by Wednesday 15 January 2014.
Louise will then be in contact to make arrangements for you to meet with her and the Gardens Manager later in January.