- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
News Archive 2012
- New Trustees Appointed
- Camellia Festival 2012 - Press Pack
- Camellia Festival 2013
- Autumn Walks
- Royal Visit to Chiswick House Gardens
- Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012
- Don't Miss The Queen's Beasts!
- May Fayre Fun!
- Watch Chiswick Camellias
- Chiswick Camellias on Gardeners' World
- Camellia Festival Visitor Success
- Sir Peter Blake helps launch Camellia Festival 2012
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
- Sound Checks At Chiswick
- House Closures 4-7 July
- Cafe closed 5 July
- New Staff at Chiswick House & Gardens
- Camellia Festival 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Don't Miss The Queen's Beasts!
Installation of ten metal sculptures by Tom Hiscocks - only until 2 July.
The Queen's Beasts, Chiswick House Gardens, until 2 July
Daily FREE entry
An installation of ten amazing metal sculpture beasts made of recycled metals by St Neots-based artist Tom Hiscocks.
Tom Hiscocks will be in the cafe to meet and sign books of The Queens Beasts during the weekends 10am - 4pm.
The Beasts are copies of the original plaster versions that were made to represent the genealogy of the new monarch, and to flank the Queen's entrance to Westminster Abbey on her Coronation Day in 1953. The new statues, just like the Queen are going to be touring during this jubilee tour. Take time out to see them in their only London venue against the stunning backdrop of Chiswick House and Gardens.
The Queen's Beasts by Tom Hiscocks © Anna Kunst