- Seeking Volunteers
- 2 for 1 Entry to William Kent Exhibition at Victoria and Albert Museum
- Artists Support Festival
- Camellia Festival Opening
- Lady of the Camellias Visits Festival
- Londonist Out Loud Podcast
- Volunteer Wardens Win 'Outstanding Heroes'
- Chiswick Camellias are a National Treasure
- Volunteer Handyman Required
- New Director Appointed
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
News Archive 2011
- Chiswick House Launches Camellia Festival
- Local Volunteer Manager Sought
- 2011 Dog Show Bigger and Better
- Dr Jacques' Lecture Postponed
- Chiswick Launches New Audio Tour
- New Chiswick House book by local historian
- 1000 locals turn out for Good Health, Good Harvest
- Gardening for Everyone
- Savour Chiswick Festival
- House Festival - Closures
- Chiswick House Café Rated London's Top New Building
- Safer Parks Award
- Volunteer Manager Recruited
- A Cracking Time
- Gardening for Everyone
- Gardening Against the Odds Celebrated in Camellia House
- Chiswick Café Wins Civic Trust Award
- Mayor of Hounslow Visits Camellia Festival
- Visitors Flock To See Camellias
- Camellias For Sale
- Wassailing Went With a Swing
- New Café Nominated for Civic Trust Award
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Local Volunteer Manager Sought
The Volunteer Service at Chiswick House and Gardens is seeking a new part time manager to follow in the able footsteps of our current manager Annette Pettman who is leaving to pursue a full time career.
This is a wonderful opportunity to continue the development and manage the administration of the Volunteer Service which already has upwards of 200 volunteers regularly involved and many others keen to join.
Local volunteers including the well established 'Goosefoot' group, kitchen gardeners, conservatory stewards, house guides and event volunteers make a tremendous contribution to the care and presentation of this famous heritage site.
So if you are a superbly organised local person with great communication and management skills and you think you could really make a difference in this role, the Chiswick House and Gardens Trust would love to hear from you.
Applications no later than 14th November 2011 by email to Sarah Smith. Please send your CV and covering letter setting out how you meet the criteria outlined in the Job Description/Person Specification.
Interviews will be held during the week beginning 21st November.
Download Job Description
Volunteer Manager Job Description
Job description and person specification for Volunteer Manager