- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
News Archive 2011
- Chiswick House Launches Camellia Festival
- Local Volunteer Manager Sought
- 2011 Dog Show Bigger and Better
- Dr Jacques' Lecture Postponed
- Chiswick Launches New Audio Tour
- New Chiswick House book by local historian
- 1000 locals turn out for Good Health, Good Harvest
- Gardening for Everyone
- Savour Chiswick Festival
- House Festival - Closures
- Chiswick House Café Rated London's Top New Building
- Safer Parks Award
- Volunteer Manager Recruited
- A Cracking Time
- Gardening for Everyone
- Gardening Against the Odds Celebrated in Camellia House
- Chiswick Café Wins Civic Trust Award
- Mayor of Hounslow Visits Camellia Festival
- Visitors Flock To See Camellias
- Camellias For Sale
- Wassailing Went With a Swing
- New Café Nominated for Civic Trust Award
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Gardening for Everyone
Come along and garden on our monthly weekend drop-ins
Don't forget there will be two Gardening for Everyone weekends next month on Saturday 6 and Sunday 21 August.
Help us to bring the historic Chiswick House kitchen garden back into proper productive use and continue the restoration of these lovely and historic Walled Gardens. You can learn about growing fruit and vegetables while enjoying the fresh air and keeping fit!
All members of the family are welcome to come along and garden on our monthly weekend drop-ins. 'No experience is needed', says Chiswick House Community Gardener Karen Roberts, 'and we have all the necessary equipment including child-sized tools, but under 16s do need to be accompanied by an adult'.
The weekend sessions run from 11am-1pm and 2pm-4pm and you can stay for just an hour or all day if you fancy.
'The sessions are completely free' says Karen, 'but if you enjoy your visit and would like to make a donation to help support the gardens, it would be very welcome'.
Entry to the Walled Gardens is through the back of the Conservatory. Please note dogs are not admitted to the Walled Gardens during gardening sessions.
This page can be found in the following news feeds