- Kitchen Garden Open Days
- Open Garden Squares
- Behind the Aria
- Open Air Theatre - Gulliver's Travels
- Open Air Theatre - A Little of What You Fancy!
- Open Air Cinema - West Side Story
- Open Air Cinema - The Commitments
- 2013 Events Archive
- 2012 Events Archive
2011 Events Archive
- Christmas Wreath Making
- Family Pumpkin Party
- Dog Show 2011
- Open House London
- Dr Lucy Worsley at Chiswick Book Festival
- Serafina Steer Concert
- Good Health, Good Harvest!
- Open Air Film - Bridget Jones's Diary
- Open Air Film - Grease
- Symphony at the Park
- Pride and Prejudice
- House Festival
- Conservatory Soiree
- Friends Summer Opera - La Boheme
- Friends Summer Opera - Candlelit Gala
- Summer Wine Tasting
- Chiswick at the Time of the Devonshire Dukes
- Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Bat Walk
- Janiculum Concert
- An Evening With Amanda Foreman
- Children's Easter Events
- Get Your Garden Growing
- Camellia Festival 2011
- Wassail Event
- 2010 Events Archive
- 2009 Events Archive
Children's Easter Events
Monday 25 April, 10.30-1.00pm
Come along and join in the fun! A full programme of activities is planned throughout the morning. Registration will be in the Walled Garden which can be accessed via the Conservatory.
10.30 Registration opens
Easter egg hunt begins. Explore the gardens and discover the hidden eggs
Join in a number of games from egg and spoon races to pin the tail on the rabbit!
12.15 Easter Bonnet parade - bring your own creation. Prizes for best bonnets and hats
1.00 Prizes presented to the winners of the Easter bonnet competition and egg hunt
Essential ingredients for a great Easter day out at Chiswick House & Gardens:
- Easter bonnet or hat
Come along and join in the fun!
Tickets are £5.00 available via Ticketweb (link on right).
After the Easter activities why not treat your hot, cross bunnies to hot cross muffins at the Chiswick House Café?
Enjoy a leisurely full English breakfast or Eggs Benedict until 11.30am over the Easter weekend. As well as traditional treats like Simnel cake we are offering all the fuel you need to recharge batteries, including traditional nursery favourites such as macaroni cheese and rice pudding.
This page can be found in the following news feeds