- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
News Archive 2010
- Restoration of Chiswick House Gardens
- Temporary Closure on 19 December
- Chiswick Announces New Camellia Festival
- New Education Officer Joins Trust Team
- Pumpkin Party Proves a Winner
- Furniture Returns Home to Chiswick
- Book a Festive Lunch at the Café
- Chiswick House Gardens Shortlisted for Prestigious Landscape Award
- Record Day at Chiswick House Dog Show 2010
- Chiswick Past Inspires Winning Stories
- Garden Volunteers Welcome
- Private Dinner Offer
- Calling all Budding Playwrights!
- Community Gardener Appointed
- Official Launch Party for Restored Gardens
- Restoration Unveiled
- CHGT Volunteers Receive Awards
- Do You Remember?
- Information for Residents
- A Cracking-Good Time at Easter
- Big Lottery Local Food Award
- Camellias at Chiswick
- Conservatory Preview Tours
- Chiswick Café Now Open
- Pupils Explore Wilderness
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Preview Tours of Conservatory and Camellias
CHGT is offering sneak previews of the magnificent Conservatory whilst the historic camellia collection is in full bloom.
Whilst the restoration of Chiswick House Gardens nears completion Chiswick House and Gardens Trust are offering sneak previews of the magnificent Conservatory whilst the historic camellia collection is in full bloom.
This is a wonderful opportunity to see the early 19th Century Conservatory restored to its former glory and enjoy the spectacular array of historic camellias from pure white to luscious pinks, variegated blooms and deep reds including the famous Middlemist Red, one of only two surviving specimens in the world.
Tours are free but places are limited so please book via telephone +44 (0) 20 8742 3905 or by email using the contact form at the bottom.
Tues March 2nd at 2pm - Tour by Sarah Finch-Crisp, Director CHGT
Wed March 3rd at 2pm - Tour by Fiona Crumley, Head Gardener CHGT
Thurs March 4th at 2pm - Tour by Fiona Crumley, Head Gardener CHGT
Please meet outside the entrance to Chiswick House Café. You may like to combine your tour with a delicious lunch or afternoon tea at Chiswick House Café.