- Children's Play Area - Closed on Wednesday 4 May
- Did You See The Beatles?
- Chiswick Camellias Win Gold!
- New Plaque Honours Members of the International Camellia Society
- Celebrate! April 2016 Venue Hire Offer
- Sculpture Shock Prints
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
News Archive 2009
- Chiswick Café News
- Job Opportunities
- Christmas Card Competition
- Italian Garden Restoration
- Volunteers Needed
- Project Update
- Archaeology Reveals Orangery
- 2009 Dog Show Winners
- Vote for Chiswick House
- Kitchen Garden Mural
- Venus Has Landed
- Burlington Lane Gate Closure
- Trustee elected Mayor
- New Education & Outreach Officer
- Gardens Re-opening Timetable
- 'The Duchess' comes to Chiswick
- House Festival
- Access to Chiswick House and Gardens
- Education and Outreach Officer Advert
- Education and Outreach Officer - Job Description
- Country Life Article About Chiswick
- Police Issue Warning
- Access in and around Chiswick House and Gardens
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Trustee elected Mayor of the London Borough of Hounslow
Cllr Paul Lynch, a Trustee of Chiswick House and Gardens, was elected Mayor of the London Borough of Hounslow in May 2009.
Councillor Paul Lynch was elected Mayor of the London Borough of Hounslow in May 2009. Cllr Lynch is a Trustee of the Chiswick House and Gardens Trust and a keen supporter of local heritage.
Previously Lead Member for Children’s Services Cllr Lynch has a deep interest in children’s welfare, learning opportunities and the wellbeing of the whole community.
He says, 'We are a beacon council for community cohesion, and I take great pride in that, my activities will involve bringing people in the community more together.
The Chiswick House Gardens restoration project certainly will bring more families from every part of our community into the beautiful gardens. I am convinced that children exposed early in life to great beauty will benefit in later life. We provide an informal learning experience for everyone.'
Cllr Lynch chose to have all his mayoral publicity photographs taken at Chiswick House and Gardens.