- Kitchen Garden Produce Sales
- BBC Gardeners' Question Time
- Memories of The Beatles
- 50 Years Since The Beatles Filmed at Chiswick House Gardens
- Conservation of the Cedars of Lebanon
- Private Events in the Conservatory
- Did You See The Beatles?
- Chiswick Camellias Win Gold!
- New Plaque Honours Members of the International Camellia Society
- Celebrate! April 2016 Venue Hire Offer
- Sculpture Shock Prints
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
News Archive 2009
- Chiswick Café News
- Job Opportunities
- Christmas Card Competition
- Italian Garden Restoration
- Volunteers Needed
- Project Update
- Archaeology Reveals Orangery
- 2009 Dog Show Winners
- Vote for Chiswick House
- Kitchen Garden Mural
- Venus Has Landed
- Burlington Lane Gate Closure
- Trustee elected Mayor
- New Education & Outreach Officer
- Gardens Re-opening Timetable
- 'The Duchess' comes to Chiswick
- House Festival
- Access to Chiswick House and Gardens
- Education and Outreach Officer Advert
- Education and Outreach Officer - Job Description
- Country Life Article About Chiswick
- Police Issue Warning
- Access in and around Chiswick House and Gardens
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
House Festival Announcement
House Festival takes a break while restoration works continue.
The success of the previous House Festivals at Chiswick House & Gardens has contributed to the goal of raising the money we need to restore the park and gardens to their former glory.
As the landscape restoration works are now in full swing throughout the park, it is impossible to access the area for the event and so, regrettably, there will not be a House Festival in 2009.
The works are due to be completed in spring 2010 so we are hopeful the Festival can return that summer to celebrate its completion.
We would like to thank the team at Soho House and everyone who attended the House Festivals in 2007 and 2008 for their generous support of Chiswick House Gardens.